In the end of May I noticed mold growing in the corner of the high ceiling of our son's closet. Air conditioner fluid from the attic was leaking down the wall all the way to the closet carpet. Our home builder was responsible and thus arranged and paid for all the various contractors to remedy the situation. It was a long, drawn-out process that involved me emptying my son's closet, being stuck at home with our son while all the work was being done (probably around 15 different appointments), having our son sleep in the office/guest room in a pack-n-play, and coordinating his daily nap around all the commotion. I'm sparing you the details of everything they did but it was a major disruption in our schedule and home. How do they compensate us for that? The paint has finally dried and ventilated so now I will start anew and organize Manuel's closet... which needed to be done anyways! ;)
