Thursday, September 24, 2009

September Update

We ran into the month of September & haven't looked back. Our fall schedule is in full swing. Both boys are in preschool twice a week. I am on the leadership team of our church MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group--I spent hours of preparation to kick off the new ministry year. We've already had our share of fevers, colds & ear issues. Some days Mike & I have dealt with major fatigue as the boys take turns waking up during the night. There have been several birthday parties & a baby shower- not to mention the start of football season. ;)

Manuel is entertaining us with all that he says. We were in the house one day & something scared him. I told him that there were angels surrounding our house protecting us & keeping us safe. He responded by saying, "They should come inside so they don't get hot in the sun." =)
Another time he said, "I want Jesus to come to our house & read me stories."

Joshua is 10 months old now. To our surprise & delight-his hair is starting to curl! He has a hearty appetite & is enjoying new table foods. He still doesn't have any teeth. He LOVES balls.