"Behold, children are a heritage of the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth." Psalm 127: 3, 4
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
2 Months
Joshua was 2 months last week. He is now 14 lbs-11 ozs which is in the 95%!! He is FIVE pounds bigger than Manuel was at the same age! Here's a recent shot. Joshua has deep, beautiful blue eyes that I'm hoping won't change. Time has flown by. They say that when you're home with little ones the days are long but the years go fast. I'm realizing that- especially when Manuel is 2 & a HALF next month! As I snuggle & cuddle with both boys I'm really soaking it in because I recognize it won't always be this way. My perspective has changed & I can grasp how short a season this really is.
Posted by Sarah of
Casa Castillo
