Both boys are napping at the same time- this feels like a major logistical accomplishment for me... though I know it's one of those mercies that are new every morning from God. What do I do with this golden moment of freedom? Eat? Lay down? Email? Take a shower? Upload photos? Well, today I decide to update my blog because our 2nd son Joshua Andres is one month old today.
I've never prayed harder in my life than I have prayed over the past 4 weeks. Praying my way thru the day~thru each naptime, each meal, asking God for help. Not a bad place to be in at all. My main goal right now is to have Joshua sleeping as long at possible at night. The long days with a toddler & newborn are bearable when I know there's some rest at the end of the tunnel. Thankfully, we can still count on Manuel to sleep 11-12 hours straight. That's it for now. I'm going to heat up another bowl of leftovers from a delicious meal a church friend generously delivered to us & then find my pillows before it's too late....wait, was that a cry?!